On Wed, 2003-10-08 at 06:46, Dario Lopez-Kästen wrote:
> Also I forgot to mention: this is for a kluster we are setting up, so I need
> to know what ZEO is recommended for us with Zope 2.5.1 and 2.6.1 with Python
> 2.1.3.

I'd say ZODB 3.1.4 from http://zope.org/Products/ZODB3.1/

You have to install the whole of ZODB into your Zope, though. Not just
ZEO. But I think that is easier than it sounds. The installation
instructions in the package mention a switch to install the full ZODB
into Zope for you.

Cheers, Leo

Ideas don't stay in some minds very long because they don't like
solitary confinement.