Just a quick heads-up:

This morning we noticed some odd activity on cvs.zope.org that looked like someone had broken into the machine. We have shut the machine down completely and are in the process of installing new drives and doing a fresh install from the ground up. Then we will start restoring the data from the old drives.

We're trying to get at least the basic services (ViewCVS site, CVS anonymous pserver access) up and running by tonight. Migrating the privileged user information to allow checkins will probably be done tomorrow.

The collector.zope.org web site, which was served from the same machine, will probably end up being integrated into www.zope.org tomorrow and cease to exist as a separate Zope instance.

jens