Sidnei da Silva wrote:
On Fri, Oct 31, 2003 at 12:14:27PM -0500, Jim Fulton wrote:
| Thoughts?
| | I am worried enough about breaking products that I'm inclined to go
| with option 3.
| | Does anybody think we ought to use the new algorithm (option 2)?

I'm for option 2. Given that a huge amount of software that is based on
CMF is in the Collective these days, we could probably convert all of
them in a bug day, and in the same sweep, remove the ones that are not
being used anymore. The same is true for Plone.

Before you commit to this, perhaps you should try figuring out how to get some products working on the mro-advanture branch. (See my other note.)

Jim

-- Jim Fulton mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Python Powered! CTO (540) 361-1714 http://www.python.org Zope Corporation http://www.zope.com http://www.zope.org