On Wed, Dec 10, 2003 at 10:20:22AM -0500, Brian Lloyd wrote:
> Ghaaa... :( API docs come from OFSP/help, so you'll probably have to
> copy it for now. As you rightly pointed out, this is problematic for
> keeping things in sync, but we should hold our nose for now and do
> it, since it's too late in the 2.7 cycle to contemplate that big a
> restructuring.
> Making this sane would be a good potential project for an enterprising
> zopista for 2.8...

What would be "sane" in your view?
Using interfaces for help, as CMF does?

I was curious how CMF sets this up, and found the following
in CMFCore/__init__.py:

        context.registerHelpTitle( 'CMF Core Help' )
    except: # AARGH!!

I love comments like that :-)

Paul Winkler
Look! Up in the sky! It's THE EXPECTANT MOLE RAT!