http://zope.org/Collectors/Zope/1055

Is a bug report I filed a while ago for a fairly trivial breakage of the ClassSecurityInfo class due to the use of assignment to the class dictionary during the apply method. I'm wondering, is this fixed now on CVS head? I've been using a work-around module sub-class for Zope 2.7 work w/ new-style classes, but I can't imagine that's something that would be wanted as a solution. The ClassSecurityInfo.apply method is changed to use setattr instead of dict['x'] = y.

The InitializeClass function also needs to have the same transformation applied to it.

If desired I can pull the CVS tree and produce a diff if the problem isn't already solved.

Have fun,
Mike

 Mike C. Fletcher
 Designer, VR Plumber, Coder