I refreshed my 2.7 from CVS this morning (7.30 MEZ) and get the following traceback:
This is my bad, I'm pretty sure. Was this just trying to get into the ZMI, or was there another application / template which triggered the problem? At any rate, the fix is likely to be to add 'guarded_hasattr' to the list of items which should be wrapped; on the 2.7 branch, this list is at the bottom of AccessControl.Implementation.
Robert Site Error
An error was encountered while publishing this resource.
TypeError Sorry, a site error occurred.
Traceback (innermost last):
* Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 163, in publish_module_standard
* Module Products.PlacelessTranslationService.PatchStringIO, line 45, in new_publish
* Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 127, in publish
* Module Zope.App.startup, line 203, in zpublisher_exception_hook
* Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 100, in publish
* Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
* Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 40, in call_object
* Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 261, in __call__
* Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 292, in _bindAndExec
* Module App.special_dtml, line 175, in _exec
* Module DocumentTemplate.DT_Let, line 75, in render
* Module DocumentTemplate.DT_Util, line 201, in eval
* Module <string>, line 0, in ?
TypeError: guarded_hasattr() takes exactly 2 arguments (3 given) (Also, an error occurred while attempting to render the standard error message.)
Tres. -- =============================================================== Tres Seaver [EMAIL PROTECTED] Zope Corporation "Zope Dealers" http://www.zope.com
Zope-Dev maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
** No cross posts or HTML encoding! **
(Related lists - http://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-announce