Hi Robert!

robert wrote:
I found this,
however 'has_order_support' is not the third argument.
That is why I do not unterstand what happens.

[...]
_.hasattr(this().aq_self, 'has_order_support')

I don't know that code very well, but this is how I understand what happens:

All names in the TemplateDict are bound as methods. If you call hasattr the TemplateDict ('self') is passed in as first argument, in our case 'has_order_support' becomes the third argument. To avoid this functions need to be wrapped by NotBindable.

Did you see my other mail? Adding 'hasattr' (not 'guarded_hasattr') to _NEED_WRAPPING works for me.

Cheers, Yuppie