> Before the Owned API was changed getOwner() did return the wrapped user,
> now it returns the unwrapped user. If I replace getOwner() by the new
> getWrappedOwner() all tests pass.
>
> I'm not sure what this line in getOwner() means:
>
> <code>
>      return aq_base(self.getWrappedOwner()) # ugh, backward compat.
> </code>
>
> Looks like backward compatibility code that breaks backward compatibility.

I think that's right. I checked in changes to all 3 branches
that reverts the getOwner call to its original implementation
(plus a deprecation warning for a case we want to get away
from). I'm still tracking down what I hope is one final issue
for rc2, but you should be able to update now and your original
tests should pass.

Brian Lloyd        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
V.P. Engineering   540.361.1716
Zope Corporation   http://www.zope.com