Seb,

I've replaced the following date indexes that werer FieldIndexes with DateIndexes

Date
effective
expires
modified

i'll let you know what kind of speed improvement I get.

Jason Spisak wrote:

Zopistas,

My ZCatalog is fast as admin, but dog slow as anonymous and other users. Anyone had this same experience? Details:

This is certainly to do with queries which run against FieldIndexes only for anonymous users. This is something the CMF does (e.g. expires and effective dates only applied for anonymous).

FieldIndexes are really bad for DateTimes. Delete your date-related FieldIndexes and replace them with DateIndexes.

seb

Jason Spisak