Hi all,

Installing 2.7.0rc2 windows zope installer, i noticed that it uses hard-coded value for instance directory. The proposed value is "C:\Zope-Instance". However, some users (me :) don't have C: drive. For some reasons windows choose G: letter for boot drive and (unlike not-boot drives) this letter can't be changed. Most installers autodetect this situation but Zope installer not.

And now the question: I want to make customized Zope installer. I.e. i want to include some products, data in ZODB, etc. so i can give single exe file to my customer, he will install it and get ready-to-work site figurally in one click. Something like Plone installer did. So, are there some guidelines how it can be done (howtos, docs, scripts, etc)? Unfortunately, my expirience in making installers is limited to InstallShield usage in mid 90th :(