> >>Actually, it's a bug in the "test" tab support code.  The parameter
> >>fields in the form are set to "a ", "b ", and "c " instead of "a", "b",
> >>and "c".  I'm fixing it in CVS for 2.7.
> >

> > Will this get into 2.6.4-final too?
> -1.  In fact, it shouldn't even make 2.7.0 final.  I don't think it is a
> "showstopper" bug, and would prefer to stick by our process ("*no*
> non-packaging changes between the last RC and the release.")
> Tres.

I agree. There is *always* "one more bug" that is important to
someone, but for sanity's sake I too want to avoid any changes
between the final rc & final, especially given that I'd like
to make finals on Friday.

Brian Lloyd        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
V.P. Engineering   540.361.1716
Zope Corporation   http://www.zope.com