Hi,

I am not sure, but it if Locking is global thing, I think, that if could
happend the following way:

1. some function makes self.lock.acquire()
2. it calls another function, which have 2 calls:
  self.lock.acquire()
  self.lock.release()

since the locking is done globally, most probably, it will mean
that call to _getIndex for example will release the lock,
and the processin in upper function will continue with
undefined results (most possible _housekeep in different threat will
delete the key same time we are trying to read the data).

May be I am wrong...

Most important now to understand for me why the error persists. It means,
that once a user see the Session key Error, the user will keep getting
it all the time, on all site, until _ZopeId cookie is deleted for the
Session.

--
Alex V. Koval
http://www.halogen-dg.com/