Chris,

I'm not sure if you'd even planned to, but have you looked over this replacement "Transience.py"? Do you have an opinion on the re-implementation? I plan on looking over it myself, but even if I like it, I'd sleep better while it runs on my customer's servers if I knew it had your "blessing".

Thanks,
Steve

Chris McDonough wrote:
I installed new Transience.py. During my little test it works fine.
But real test will be on Monday when students start logging in as complete
classes, sometimes there are hundreds of them logging on simultaneously, so we will see.

Any news? ;-)