Paul Winkler wrote:
yeah, it might be an unpopular change. I dunno.
Anything that forces me to use better style is OK with me ;-)

Ideally we need to set a zope config option that states what HTML standard is being rendered too, then all parts that render HTML use those conventions. We've found this in Plone where some underlying bit of code somewhere in the bowels renders a query string incorrectly for example.

Not a trivial job though and probably not worth it. Would also give people who run virtual hosting with multiple sites a bit of a fit.
--
Andy McKay
ClearWind Consulting