Shane Hathaway escribió:

Is there any way to have a working config for postgresql and zope 2.7 ? Or everybody is working with FileSystem storages and SQL storages are just
working with zope 2.6 ?

Thanks for reporting this. I just now brought the ZConfig schema up to date. See the updated component.xml for an example of setting up a connection to Postgres.

Thanks a lot for your answer !! It works fine :-)

Let me make a suggestion: In next releases, leave SQLMultiTableProperties option as default. That's what all Zope newbies are looking for, I think. I meet a lot of developers that like Zope, but they are disturbed if data aren't in a relational database, but also if data aren't in a relational way (just what SQLMultiTableProperties does). It could seems a silliness, but it's real, and stops a lot of people to use Zope. I think Ape will help a lot to expand Zope.

I will begin to intesively use Ape with SQLMultiTableProperties option over Postgresql. Of course, I will report eventual bugs in the collector.

Thanks again

Santi Camps