Glad it work for you.

Recently I've found another issue with
The zopeservice.InstanceService class use win32process.TerminateProcess() to terminate
Zope process, which leave no room for Zope to perform normal exit process (I've found
in the source-code that Zope have to do many things before exit).  I'm worried if this
could put ZODB at risk. I also wonder why they choose to spawn another pythonw.exe
process to start Zope rather than run Zope in the zopeservice's python interpreter.

By the way, my 5 Zope instances is still working perfectly so far. And so do my Subversion services, which also terminate svn.exe process with TerminateProcess() ( I'm too lazy to do anything fancier :) )

At the beginning of the Month there was a 4 post discussion about this
topic. I recently had the same problem as Sake.

>> os.environ['PYTHONPATH'] = SOFTWARE_HOME <---------------- inserted line

This line was questioned to be added to

I tried it and it made my pain go away. I'm using Windows 2003 server
for this.