On Monday 05 April 2004 06:50, Chris Withers wrote:
> Indeed. I think using interfaces and docstrings would be good, as twisted
> does: http://www.twistedmatrix.com/documents/current/api/index.html
> http://www.twistedmatrix.com/documents/current/api/twisted.application.serv
> Who knows, it might even result in some docstrings getting updated :-)
> At worst, it'll mean that people don't have to update 3 sets of (what
> should be) identical documentation, as is currently the case...

I think the Zope 3 API docs are much nicer than the Twisted ones above. I have
put a lot of time into Zope 3's version, so that it is as usable as possible.
You should check it out. Start Zope 3  and go to:

As said before, I am fairly convinced that most of the code could be reused
for the Zope 2 version. This will be especially interesting when Zope 3 will
be available in Zope 2.8 or 2.9.

Stephan Richter