On Saturday 24 April 2004 21:24, Joachim Werner wrote:
> All documentation about interfaces and APIs should be available wherever it
> makes sense, e.g. I can query for all components that are registered for a
> certain interface and view the interface definitions.

This tool already exists. Get a latest Zope 3 version and fire it up. Then

You will be represented with a fully dynamic, custom-registration precise and
totally cross-referenced API documentation. The quality of some of the output
depends heavily on the doc strings in the interfaces (we currently do not use
a common style, rest or stx; but this should be fixed soon).

Stephan Richter