Later, Chris McDonough wrote:

> On Fri, 2004-04-30 at 13:59, Casey Duncan wrote:
> > I volunteer Chris to implement it ;^)
>
> Just tried.  I thought it was just a setting in the ZMI, but it's not.
> :-(   Someone go get Ken!! ;-)

:-)

Done.  The piece you were missing is that the categories are actually
states in the collector_issue_workflow.  I added a "Wontfix" state and a
"refuse" transition (bringing to a total of three the transitions by which
issues are dodged:), and hooked them into the existing lattice.

This was easy.  Other issues with our collector/issue-handling process are
not so easy (particularly the security controversy).  I'm going to try to
take some responsibility for getting attention on those issues, since i
have a bit of between-deadlines breathing space.

Ken
[EMAIL PROTECTED]