On 18/05/2004, at 5:42 AM, Chris McDonough wrote:

On Mon, 2004-05-17 at 13:06, Steve Jibson wrote:
Also of note:

1 - After having the system run for 45 minutes, I had 8 similar errors.
Some were on different web pages and some had different "keys" that
were causing the error.
2 - I have also traced through Z2.log and followed the same path through
the web site that produced one of the errors and I did not get an error.
3 - Since changing this server to use FileStorage (1hr 39min ago), there
has not been a single error.

Is there anything I can do to help here?

A small reproducible test case would help if you still believe this error is not in your own application.

Looks like session data can expire prematurely. See attached files for small changes to the test rig that reports cases where context.session_data_manager.hasSessionData() is False.

Michael