There indeed is a minor off-by-one error: it manifests itself as
sessions timing out at most 20 seconds early.

But there is also a deeper issue which involves the fact that a session
data object is not properly removed from an older bucket when it "moves"
due to being accessed in a later timeslice; the symptom only appears
when a browser id is "reused" to start a session after it was used to
start an older one that had timed out normally.  I've got almost no clue
why this happens at this point, but I'm working on it.  Ugh.  This is
almost certainly what Steve is experiencing.

- C