On Mon, 24 May 2004 11:29:01 -0400, Tim Peters wrote:
> [Dieter Maurer]

>> I will reraise the question and see what my colleagues feel as the less
>> problematic way:  use NPTL or our own Python version.
> It would sure help if people running Zope on an NPTL system spoke up here!

My development machine uses NPTL :
    NPTL 0.60

I am now starting to create a test deployment.  That machine, which
will be the production machine, also uses the same version of NPTL.

Both systems are Debian with kernel 2.6.5.

mailhost:/etc/mail# less sendmail.cf
less: syntax of file "sendmail.cf" may induce nausea, show anyway? [n]
www: http://dman13.dyndns.org/~dman/            jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]