Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
Martijn Faassen wrote:

I don't understand what this means. A different directory on the python path?

I would recommend leaving old Zope2 stuff in lib/python and putting all Z3-related stuff in a parallel directory called 'src'. That way you can run a whole Zope3 checkout in parallel to Zope2. Telling Zope2 about the extra python-path shouldn't be a problem through ZConfig (there's a directive).

Yes, I'm doing something much like that and it works fine on Linux. I'm just wondering how this de-confuses Python's import system on a case-insensitive file system.