Fred Drake wrote:
On Friday 04 June 2004 12:33 pm, Martijn Faassen wrote:
 > Hm, that's not a big deal then. I'm just at a loss how this would fix
 > the case-insensitivity import problem on Windows; I think I'm missing
 > something.

Modern Windows is case-preserving, and Python uses that to get the imports right. The case-senselessness problem is that the directories "zope" and "Zope" can't exist in the same directory, not that they can't be perceived by Python to be two differently-named Python packages.

Thanks, now I get it. That's good to hear; my worries are gone now; this isn't a show stopper for Zope 3 on Zope 2.