I agree with you, technically it is not in line with Dieter's proposal. But locically. Whenever I come accross one I have to deal with the other.
And I never said, that we have to add all the information to one single table..
As you said, it is not really hard to write the code for a task as I propoaed. It is the fact that there is no easy way to get at this (badly needed) information that is anoying.