Hi all,

i actually have a Problem with restrictedTraverse and hasattr.

Object1
        Object2
        Object3

I want to test if there exists a Object in Object3 wich has the same id and meta type
how Object2 (id=myobject).
so i ask

Object3.restrictedTraverse('myobject',None) or

hasattr(Object3,'myobject')

i every time get's true back. I know that he jump's to Object2. i testet this with
absolute_url, but this makes no sense i think. Either i never noticed that this both
funktions works in this way or it is a bug. If it is no bug has anybody a solution for
my problem?

Greetings

Kai Hoppert
tomcom Gesellschaft für Informationstechnologie mbH
Heuriedweg 14 | D-88131 Lindau
Fon +49 (0)8382 975844 | Fax +49 (0)8382 975855
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.tomcom.de

This document should only be read by those persons to whom it is addressed and is not
intended to be relied upon by any person without subsequent written confirmation of
its contents.  tomcom disclaims all responsibility and accepts no liability for the
consequences of any person acting, or refraining from acting on the contents of this
document.  Any unauthorised form of dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
distribution and/or publication of this message is strictly prohibited. For
information about tomcom please contact us on +49.8382.975844 or visit our web site at
www.tomcom.de