And there I ran into the next problem...

Seems like although there is challenge plugins and interfaces for creating challenges and everything, they challenge() method on challenge-plugins doesn't seem to be called from anywhere, ever!
Now, this is a bit strange, so I'm womdering if I'm missing something basic here, but no, I have grepped the whole Zope installation for any calls to challenge(), and I can only find it in the tests for PAS...

This is too bad, becuase for the CAS plugin that I started to write, I need to redirect to an external web-page. No can do at this moment.

Maybe I'll get some time to help finish PAS later, but for the moment we'll just keep in using PluggableUserFolder, I guess.

//Lennart