Lennart Regebro wrote:

Chris Withers wrote:

You do know I have a working CASUserFolder, right?

No, but we wouldn't have been able to use it, since we need CPS support.

What does "CPS support" mean? Why wouldn't CASUserFolder work with CPS?

I've got a customer who wants this to work in a proxied environment, and I think they gave me the okay to develop it as plugins for PAS too...

Wanna join forces?

Done! :) Although I wouldn't mind looking at your code to "double check".

Does your stuff do CAS 2.0 proxying yet?

- http://www.simplistix.co.uk