Andreas Jung wrote:
Florent Guillaume <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'd like to revive this discussion about having events in the core.

Sidnei even mentionned getting them in Zope directly,

I'm all for it, and would really help many people.

It would be awesome if a minimal implementation could be compatible with
Zope 2.7.4, maybe as an addon product. But there needs to be a few hooks
in the core (object create/move/clone/delete).

Do you volunteer to implement it for Zope 2.8 ? :-)

Yes, if there is consensus on the proper way to do it.

In general +1

Florent Guillaume, Nuxeo (Paris, France) CTO, Director of R&D
+33 1 40 33 71 59 [EMAIL PROTECTED]