Directing to Zope-dev as this is not CMF-specific.

On 7 Dec 2004, at 6:25, Robert Rottermann wrote:
The methods that need to send events are:
manage_afterAdd
manage_beforeDelete (both in various classes)
move_object_to_position (would be moveObjectsByDelta for straight Zope)
manage_renameObject
manage_pasteObjects
manage_clone

We also need a manage_editObject (or similar) event to react on objects being edited.

Yes but I'm talking about existing points where hooks are needed.
But indeed the semantics for edit events have to be devised.
In the context of CMF we have a central point (reindexObject) that mostly does it.

Florent