Andreas Jung wrote:

--On Freitag, 17. September 2004 11:58 Uhr -0300 Rodrigo Dias Arruda Senra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

However, I was lead to believe that 2.7.x was not feature frozen due to the "Zope 2.7.4 beta 1 - Features added ..." section in

These are improvements of existing functionalies but not new features.

I consider "improvements of existing functionality" to be a new feature. Third-dot releases should be only for bug fixes.

Sometimes we compromise on this.

I realize that the lack of progress on 2.8 creates pent up demand
for new features in earlier releases.  I'm not sure what to do
about that.  I know I won't be able to spend time on 2.8 until
after the new year, at least.

Jim Fulton mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Python Powered!
CTO (540) 361-1714
Zope Corporation