[Martijn Faassen, on deprecation warnings]
> Thanks; I haven't seen those warnings yet as I don't think ZODB 3.4
> quite got merged into Zope 2.8 trunk yet.

Not even close yet.  I'm doing the 3,4 integration work on

and I'm not merging anything into the trunk until all the ZODB 3.4
integration issues are settled on that branch.  Jim also wants to make
changes to ZODB 3.4.  And I need to make more changes to ZODB 3.4 too.
 In an ideal world, the five-integration branch would have been merged
to the trunk during the PyCon week, and then all this later work could
have started on Monday.  As is, it didn't really start until last

But from my POV, it's under control <wink>.  I expect that the alpha2
release needs to slip until early next week, though.