Christian Theune wrote:
a) I'm not able to look into the test runners (that are not broken
solely on windows) nor to look into Five integration problems. I'd
love if someone could a) either fix test.py or b) deprecate it and
give me the hint to some other runner that works.

   test.py is included and should therefore work within a release or be
   removed. I'm not sure what is right here.

I just added some missing files to setup.py. Could you please try again? There are still some broken z3 tests (setup works different for z3), but at least on linux test.py works now.

Cheers, Yuppie