--On Donnerstag, 7. April 2005 8:00 Uhr -0400 Tres Seaver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Andreas Jung wrote:
I wonder if it is of public interest to include the ExtendedPathIndex
from Plone in Zope 2.8.
It offers some the nice extension  to limit the depth of the search and
improves building navigation-trees
or similar structures. Opinions?

I doubt many folks on this list know the code that well. Are you thinking to lift the features you mention, making them part of the regular PathIndex?

I succeeded in merging the ExtendedPathIndex code with the existing PathIndex code without changing the existing behaviour (means all original tests + the new tests) pass.