This is due to how Python Scripts compute their cache keys. The relevant snippet from PythonScript._exec() is:

            asgns = self.getBindingAssignments()
            name_context = asgns.getAssignedName('name_context', None)
            if name_context:
                keyset[name_context] = aq_parent(self).getPhysicalPath()

Note that aq_parent() gives you the URL parent, not the container. I see no way around that as the return value of a script may well depend on its context.

HTH,
Stefan