Am Samstag, den 07.05.2005, 12:56 -0400 schrieb Tim Peters:
> Both appear to be due to that Zope 2.7.6 on Windows shipped with a
> wrong (too old) version of pywin32, and continued to repackage pywin32
> in the old (certifiably insane <0.7 wink>) "flat" way.
> Mark Hammond submitted patches to install a correct version of
> pywin32, and in a correct way.  Those patches were incorporated into
> WinBuilders, so it's hard to understand how Zope 2.7.6 on Windows got
> built the way it did.  Can only guess the installer was built using an
> out-of-date WinBuilders checkout, with an out-of-date pywin32, applied
> to an up-to-date Zope checkout.

Yup. That's more than likely. I checked in *my* outdated version of the
WinBuilders that did build in the Zope 2.7 and 2.8 branch 10 minutes
ago. After that I read this thread catching up my email and noticed that
they are outdated. :/

Anyway. Having them under the Zope trees should be better now, we just
need to get to a working state again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

gocept gmbh & co. kg - schalaunische str. 6 - 06366 koethen - germany
www.gocept.com - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - phone +49 3496 30 99 112 -
fax +49 3496 30 99 118 - zope and plone consulting and development