Andreas Jung wrote:

--On 2. Juli 2005 20:52:54 +0200 Martijn Faassen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I wonder whether it's possible to expose zope 3's authentication system
to Zope 2, though that may be too much of a mismatch between security
systems.

Wasn't that a major goal of Jim for Z 2.9?

Don't know if that is going to happen for Zope 2.9.

What I meant though is to expose the pluggable auth part of Zope 3 as opposed to rewriting the zope 2 security system in terms of zope 3 security, which I believe Jim's goal is.

Regards,

Martijn