Nobody has yet reported a memory leak symptom against any particular piece of Zope 2.8.X yet, AFAIK.

On Oct 31, 2005, at 6:34 PM, Dan Pozmanter wrote:

Ahoy,

I was poking around in _Acquisition.c, and noticed my memory usage spiked. Returning to the vanilla code (2.8.2-final), I noticed the same spike (just less pronounced).
(If you refresh the page a few gazillion times this pops up).

I would not categorize this as an actual bug report (I'd like to test more rigorously with a script to verify a leak), but after reading the note on Changes for 2.8.x in the to do section, I was curious:
Is this a known issue?

If so, has there been any headway, and can I be of any assistance in resolving it?

Daniel Pozmanter
Siteworx, Inc.
703-520-1550 x209

"Festina Lente" - Gaius Julius