I've added a long-needed warning if you attempt to make a security declaration for a nonexistent method, usually because of typos. Checked in for 2.8, 2.9 and trunk.

Look carefuly for WARNING in your logs, there are already a few bad ones in CMF (I don't have time to fix them tonight though):

WARNING Init Class Products.CMFCore.PortalContent.PortalContent has a security declaration for nonexistent method 'manage_FTPget' WARNING Init Class Products.CMFSetup.tool.SetupTool has a security declaration for nonexistent method 'getImportContextId' WARNING Init Class Products.CMFSetup.tool.SetupTool has a security declaration for nonexistent method 'runAllSetupSteps' WARNING Init Class Products.CMFSetup.tool.SetupTool has a security declaration for nonexistent method 'executeStep'

Florent