On Fri, 18 Nov 2005 06:56:32 -0800, Andreas Jung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

In general such changes should be made on the HEAD (for next 2.10 release).

OK. I was aiming for a quick sprint to get some small changes into 2.9 before release (ie. no actual code changes, just moving text and eliminating HappyTalk™ to make the interface usage clearer).

I assume you want to change templates here and there ...so your changes
won't affect major parts of the core. Depending on the number of changes a
branch might make sense, possibly not when the changes are isolated.
Do you have checkin permissions on svn.zope.org?

I think so, I got ChrisM to help me update my public key at the Plone sprint in San Jose. I'll give it a shot later.

Please note that I'm not promising anything at this point (my workday is hectic enough as it is), but just making sure I don't do anything stupid once I get around to actually doing something.

Can't say I'm looking forward to editing DTML, though - but I guess I'll just have to hold my nose for the greater good. ;)