On Thu, Nov 24, 2005 at 06:59:46PM +0100, Martijn Faassen wrote:
> Cool to hear you're giving Five related talks. Is there any description
> of these available online? (not that it's likely I'll be able to attend
> PyCon, but I'm very curious)

http://wiki.python.org/moin/PyCon2006/Talks

They're just basic "How to develop with Zope" and "...CMF" talks,
with as much Five as I can squeeze in since it's 2006 and it would
be criminal to ignore it :-)  I will not even remotely attempt to be
comprehensive or deep. It will be very challenging to work in the short
time slots alotted!

I was a bit surprised that both talks were accepted, I figured I'd be
trumped by presentations from better-known people, but maybe
there weren't any!

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com