Chris Withers wrote:
If nothing is logged, I'll add something at level ERROR.

Has this been done? If not, I volunteer to do it as part of my upcoming "make COnflictErrors suck less" work ;-)

I'm working on it at the moment.

BTW does someone have a handy script to provoke conflict errors on a naked Zope?

from ZODB.POSException import ConflictError
raise ConflictError

Guess what, I know that. But I want a "real" ConflictError, to see what useful info about involved objects I can log.

Florent