Alexander Limi wrote:
On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 02:06:11 -0800, Chris Withers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Indeed, but my comment wasn't so much about this particular change, it
was about the principle of it. If 2.9 is already feature-frozen, then
we're setting a dangerous precedent for allowing feature changes on it.
"well, if he did it, why can't I? My changes are just as small" etc...

Well, there was a statement saying that 2.9 isn't frozen yet, IIRC?

Indeed, sorry, I jumped the gun on that one, but double check with Andreas in case it now _has_ been frozen...

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk