On 21 Dec 2005, at 16:15, Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
With this upgrade in place I will do a new dry-run for the FSFS backend migration tomorrow morning.

The test run ran through without any problems. Here's some stats:

- dumping the existing repository took 12 minutes and resulted in a 1.1 GB file

- loading the file into a new fsfs-based repo took 31 minutes. The resulting repository is 662 MB in size. As Tim predicted, this is smaller then the BDB-based repo, which is 711 MB now.

Jim, if you want to take a look at this new repository, it's under / root/fakesvn. Barring any complaints I'll go ahead with the conversion this coming Sunday, December 25th.