--On 22. Dezember 2005 12:44:23 -0330 Rocky Burt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Well, if we simply suck sqlite in as a build time requirement (during
the 'make' process) do we care about importing non-ZPL code into
svn.zope.org?  We would only care about licensing when distributing
binaries that include sqlite, no?

The sources must be part of the distribution so loading the package is not an option for me. But as Chris pointed out Sqlite is really free software. Since you volunteered (didn't you? :-) ) one should ask Jim about the license issue . Then the source should go at some location on svn.zope.org. The same applies to the SqliteDA (it's ZPL..maybe one should contact the author as well)....that's should not be too hard.
So I am +0.75 to include Sqlite with Zope 2.10 (already deprecating Gadfly
in 2.9 (I created already a copy of the ZGadyfly product on svn.zope.org).

-aj