Rocky Burt schrieb:
> Andreas Jung wrote:
>

>>--On 22. Dezember 2005 15:20:27 +0100 robert rottermann
>><[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>

>>>I perfectly agree with both of these arguments.
>>>However having a "dead easy to use" RDBMS tool is very convenient. Both
>>>for teaching and marketing purposes.
>>

>>I agree (meanwhile) but we have to sort out the issues I mentioned already
>>(license, integration with Z 3, who volunteers :-))
>

> Hmm... I'm definitely willing to help out here.  But one strike against
> me is my lack of zope3 development knowledge.
>
> When you mentioned before about importing sqlite into svn.zope.org, you
> were talking about actually including a snapshot of sqlite inside zope
> source rather than making it a build time requirement?

I'd still rather not include depencies on other projects into the core.
Even more if they are problematic license.

And last not least - I'd not like zope bringing its own sqlite
libs where I might have some in my python install already.

I'm definitively -1 on including it in the core, no matter how
usefull it migh appear.

+1 in the list of suggested 3rd party products with "easy install"