On Wednesday 01 March 2006 00:33, Jeff Shell wrote:
> All of these big features are neat and well. But I want less. I don't
> know how to use less. There are dependencies on zope.app creeping into
> packages allowed in zope.*, and I understand that more of that is
> likely to happen in the future. And that terrifies me.

Don't be. :-) It is the first step of actually making zope.app *much* smaller.
This in turn will mean that you might be able to develop apps without relying
on zope.app at all, which is better for you, since you can control the
installed components better. I think by finding a good packaging solution and
staying the path of reducing zope.app we will achieve what you want. :-)

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter