Andreas Jung wrote:
> As announced earlier I plan to release Zope 2.8.7 and 2.9.2 by
> next as always: any pending fixes should be commited
> until Monday.

Can we have a Zope 3.2.1 along with Zope 2.9.2? There are a few bugfixes
on the Zope 3.2 branch (e.g. involving widgets, formlib, testbrowser)
that are relevant for Zope 2 as well.

If Stephan has no time and all it takes to generate a Zope 3.2 release
is running zpkg, I'd be willing to do it Sunday night.

Zope-Dev maillist  -
**  No cross posts or HTML encoding!  **
(Related lists - )

Reply via email to