Lennart Regebro-2 wrote:
> Well, CMFonFive uses zope.app.publisher.browser, because that's where
> the menus hang.

We would like to start using browser menus in Plone

> CPS uses zope.app.container for the container events and the IAdding
> interface all over the place.

We may want to reuse zope 3 containment concepts in Archetypes over time.

> CPSMailAccess uses zope.app.cache, zope.app.dublincore,
> zope.app.copypastemove, and of course zope.app.mail.

We'd certainly want DC and Mail in Plone over time. Cache and copypastemove
sounds like it would be useful, but I don't know what they do.

> And we use zope.app.testing a lot, which you suggested not to move if
> I understand you correctly.

Anything to make testing easier, please. :)

Sent from the Zope - Dev forum at Nabble.com.