On Fri, Apr 07, 2006 at 10:04:36AM -0400, Paul Winkler wrote:
> I may try eradicating os.environ usage from Testing on my trunk
> sandbox and see what else breaks...

Answer: nothing. Committed on the trunk.

I did a bit of grepping around too. There are a few tests
that twiddle os.environ, but these are all things that really
rely on environ. For example, the tests for  zdaemon/tests/testzdoptions.py,
which uses a little monkeypatching in setUp() and unpatching in
tearDown() so the environ should be restored after every test.

However, there are some tests around that scribble on the
REQUEST.environ as created by Testing.makerequest. So these
would have inadvertently twiddled the real os.environ before
my latest commit. The test authors might not even know they
were doing that. Blech.  Fixed :)

Paul Winkler